Serving Since 1940
The Community Volunteer Fire Company #3 has been serving the residents and visitors of the Township since 1940. Originally organized to serve the needs of the northeast sections of Town (Smalleytown and Union Village), the Company now provides fire protection to the entire Township as Company #3 of the Warren Township Fire Department. We have been an all-volunteer organization since our inception, with members coming from all walks of life. Warren has changed drastically since the Fire Company was first organized and we’ve undergone many changes to keep up with the demands of a growing Township. Although we’re still located in the original fire house, the building looks very different from its original design. Larger truck designs and the need for more apparatus demanded the expansion of the station. The original apparatus bay now acts as part of the main floor of the rental hall. The firehouse is located at the end of Community Place off Stirling Road.